Forum categories are visible to registered site members who are logged into the site.
You have access to the forum discussions to which you are assigned. All forum discussions are restricted to their participants. If you are logged in, but cannot access your forum (you are redirected to an error page) please contact us to have your account settings adjusted.
Forums may have categories or sub-categories associated with them. Please choose the most appropriate forum for your discussion topic.
Threads are topics of discussion. You can create or reply to existing threads within the forums.
Use the New Thread button to create a new thread (topic) of discussion. Choose an appropriate title/subject heading for the new thread.
When replying to a thread, choose the Quick Reply button (a simple text box), or select the Reply button for options such as uploading images or documents to your message.
Moderators have the ability to manage posts and organize/reorganize them.
If you reply to or begin a thread, you are automatically subscribed to that discussion. You will receive automatically generated emails when new replies are made to the thread.
If you would like to subscribe to an existing thread but have not posted a response, choose the Subscribe button and you will receive future responses in that thread.
You can manage your subscriptions under the My Profile forum tab.
1. Browse to the file you would like to upload (files can be any of the following types: jpg,png,gif,tif).
2. IMPORTANT Click the button labeled [img] (next to the browse field) to insert your image into the message text area. This will place a code marker [img/] in your message as a placeholder for your image, but the file will not upload or display until after you have submitted your message to the forum.
3. Compose your message but do not delete the code marker [img/] from your post.
4. Click the Submit button and check that your image or file has been uploaded to your post.
1. Browse to the file you would like to upload (files can be any of the following types: pdf,zip,txt,doc,docx,gz,tgz,mp3,m4v).
2. IMPORTANT Click the button labeled [file] to attach your file to the message. This will place a code marker [file/] in your message as a placeholder for your attachment, but the actual file will not upload or display until after you have submitted your message to the forum.
3. Compose your message but do not delete the code marker [file/] from your post.
4. Click the Submit button and check that your attachment has been uploaded to your post.
Select the My profile tab at the top of the Forum menu to edit or update your profile settings.